Many printer brands manufacture different printers ranging from low to high in today’s era. Thus, among st the various printer brands, canon is also among st them. Canon printers fall in the list of well-known and popular printer brands. Moreover, they are known for providing high-quality printing documents. But to take advantage of a canon printer, it is mandatory to setup the printer from the official website, i.e., “ij.start.canon.” In addition to this, canon manufactures printers for home as well as office use. If you are searching for a robust and reliable printing machine, prefer using canon printers.
Canon printers are ideal for home and office use because they offer multiple latest and advanced printing features. Thus, from the canon printers, the user can quickly obtain high-quality printing documents easily and straightforwardly. Furthermore, Canon printers are worthy because they offer several connectivity options like Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth, and its application.
Canon printers ensure to deliver outstanding results to its users and provides them an excellent printing experience at their home or workplace. Therefore, to enjoy the high-quality and top-notch printing features of Canon printers, the users are suggested to accomplish the setup procedure via “ij.start.canon"
Download Canon Printer Driver via ij.start.canon
The user can easily download the Canon printer driver from the official website, i.e., “ij.start.cannon.” Therefore, to make it simple for all users, we have provided a detailed guide through which the user can easily download the Canon printer driver immediately and straightforwardly.
After this, follow the on-screen instructions, the user can easily complete the setup procedure via “ij.start.canon”. Therefore, once the setup gets completed, the users are suggested to perform a “Test Page.” Thus, the user will get sure that the printer is connected and is working properly.
Install Canon Printer Driver via ij.start.canon
Click on the “Start setup” option. After this, click on the “Continue” option. Then tap on the “Next” button. Note: It will acquire the detailed latest software and drivers. After this, the users are suggested to “Select country or region.” Then tap on the “Next” button to proceed further. After this, the “License Agreement” popup will appear on the screen. Note: Carefully read them and hit on the “Yes” button. Then click on the “Agree” option. Now it will start checking the printer status. Then “Select the connection method.” There will be three options available, i.e., “Wi-Fi Connection,” “Wired LAN Connection,” “USB Connection.” After this, the users are suggested to “Select Connection Method.”
Easy Step by Step Guide to Set Up Your Canon Inkjet Printer
Step 1- Configure the printer hardware Take out all the canon printer elements from the box and assemble them on a clean surface. Then configure and connect to power, as well install Printhead and Ink Cartridges.
Step 2 – Visit ij.start.canon On your PC or Laptop web address bar, enter ij.start.canon and Click Set Up.
Step 3 – Enter Your Canon Printer Model On ij.start canon page, enter or choose your Canon printer model and click Go. For it, see your printer’s front or top and find Canon model name.
Step 4 – Download Canon Printer Drivers Select the correct operating system like Windows or Mac and click Download in front of the appropriate Canon drivers tab.
Step 5 – Connect Ij printer to a wireless connection Use Wireless LAN Setup or WPS Push Button method to connect your printer with a network connection. You will require a wireless router as well.
Step 6 – Start the printer software installation Once you download the setup from ij.start canon on your laptop or PC, double click on the Canon ij setup file [EXE or PKG] and accept the software license agreement. ij.start.canon ij.start.canon
Step 7 – Select a connection type to continue Tick on Wireless connection or USB connection to select one and follow on-screen instructions to move ahead.
Step 8 – Connect USB if available This step for ij start canon isn’t mandatory, however if you have a USB cable and the wireless connection method fails, in that case, choose a USB connection during installation. Thereafter, plug one side of the USB cable to the canon printer’s rear and another side to the PC, Laptop port.
Https //ij.start.canon- ij.start canon
ij.start canon allows you to download, install, and configure canon ij setup on your PC, Mac and smartphones as well. Canon ij setup is the software to install Canon printer wirelessly. You can find out the Canon printer model number from the top or front to enter on http://ij.start.canon site. See complete guidelines here to learn how to download from Canon Site and set up Canon printer.
Ij Start Canon Printer Setup
1. Visit http //ij.start.canon.
2. Download canon printer drivers using the model name.
3. Install the software on your operating system.
4. Connect your printer and computer to a connection.
5. You are ready to print with Canon printer.
Download and Install Canon Printer Drivers through ij.start canon
Here are steps that show you how to download canon printer software on your system;
1. Ensure your system and Canon printer is connected to the same internet connection, and see if the Canon IJ printer hardware is set up.
2. Now, open your system web browser and go to ij.start.canon website through a web address. Its offered by Canon support officials to guide the user.
3. Once you jump to the ij start canon page, click on the “Set Up (Start Here)” option and enter the canon printer model number or choose from the given list.
4. It will take you to the next page, where you’ll need to ensure the right system like Windows or PC is selected on top of the page.
5. Once you see the Download option at http //ij.start.canon for Canon ij printer setup, choose the option to download on your PC and wait for Canon printer drivers to download.
6. Finally, after downloading from ij.start canon, locate the Canon IJ setup, and double-click on the software file to start ij canon installation. Follow instructions displaying on the system screen to complete the installation. 7. During the canon ij printer setup installation, if you have a USB cable, connect it; otherwise, you can choose the wireless connection option to finish the process.